The Software provides you with the tools that allow you to trade cryptocurrencies for other cryptocurrencies.Disclaimer
STON.fi PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE. STON.fi DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT, LEGAL, TAX OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. STON.fi IS NOT A BROKER, FINANCIAL ADVISOR, INVESTMENT ADVISOR, PORTFOLIO MANAGER OR TAX ADVISOR. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT STON.fi IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU OBTAIN ON THE SOFTWARE. YOUR DECISIONS MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR YOUR INTERPRETATIONS OF THE DATA ARE YOUR OWN FOR WHICH YOU HAVE FULL RESPONSIBILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY LOSE SOME OR ALL OF YOUR FUNDS AND THE FUNDS OF YOUR CLIENTS IF APPLICABLE. CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE A NEW AND INSUFFICIENTLY TESTED TECHNOLOGY. IN ADDITION TO THE RISKS INCLUDED HEREIN, THERE ARE OTHER RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, AND THE PURCHASE, HOLDING AND USE OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES, INCLUDING THOSE THAT STON.fi CANNOT ANTICIPATE. SUCH RISKS MAY FURTHER MATERIALIZE AS UNANTICIPATED VARIATIONS OR COMBINATIONS OF THE RISKS DISCUSSED HEREIN.Provision of the softare
You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Software (or any features within the Software) may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
Privacy and personal information
- If we increase our prices, that increase will only apply to purchases made after the date the increase comes into effect. The prices posted in the Software may not include applicable discounts or taxes until the profile data in your Client Account is fully completed by you. We strive to display accurate price information, however, we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- Additional charges or taxes may be applied by your payment service provider, issuer bank or intermediary which are beyond our control.
- You must initiate payment or unconditionally agree to advance debit for the charges related to the Software or other products or services when submitting the order. If you do not complete this payment to our satisfaction, we will cancel your order.
- You can use any available and the most convenient payment method currently available in the Software for all purchases. However, STON.fi does not guarantee the availability of any payment method at any moment. STON.fi may add, remove or suspend any payment method temporarily or permanently by its own discretion.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) the payment information you supply to us and any payment service provider we may use is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such payment method for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honoured by the issuer of your payment method, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Software at the time of your order.
- You understand that you are purchasing the Software from STON.fi via a payment service provider. Unless otherwise required by law, you are obligated to contact STON.fi support service for any issues related to payment transactions before contacting the payment service provider or financial institution. You are not to open multiple disputes or submit multiple appeals to STON.fi or elsewhere at the same time.
By accessing or using the Software, you understand that we will collect and use certain information about you, including personal information. Questions or requests with respect to your personal information may be sent via contact form located at https://ston.fi.Third-party information
Any third-party content, data, information, or publications made available through the Software are furnished by us on an as-is basis for your convenience and information. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information made available by third parties are those of the respective author(s) or publisher(s), Enterprise Partner(s), and not of STON.fi.
STON.fi DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION IN SUCH PUBLICATIONS IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE.Limitation of liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT STON.fi AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS.
STON.fi MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
THE LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.Term, termination and cancellation
The term of your paid subscription and the license granted hereunder will remain in effect until terminated by either you or STON.fi.
We may terminate your use of the Software and/or access to the Contents, APIs, features, functionality, products and services made available in connection therewith, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
If STON.fi detects unauthorized or suspicious actions with your Client Account, it may be temporarily blocked until all the circumstances have been clarified and, if necessary, know your client procedures have been carried out. A Client Account can also be terminated if you do not provide the required clarifications within the time requested.
If you want to terminate your Client Account, you may do so by closing your Client Account, where we have made this option available to you. Your Client Account will be closed within thirty (30) days provided that: (i) any disputes in which you have been involved have been satisfactorily resolved; and (ii) you have completed any other obligation(s) associated with your use of the Software.General
e. No e-mail address found on the Software may be harvested or otherwise used for purposes of solicitation.